Work With Gridview Using Entity Framework
This is basic gridview (with insert, edit, delete, pagging, sorting etc) tutorial using Entity Framework.
Here I am giving tutorial of how to start only and for Gridview part you can Download attached code.
1. Create Data Base with name Database.mdf
2. Create table with name ‘stud’
3. create fields in table – roll, name, course, pic (like image)
4. Set ‘roll’ as primary key
5. Now set ‘roll’ as auto increment column (we don’t insert roll value, it will be inserted automatically)
6. Save table with name ‘stud’
5. Now Create Entity Model (Solution Explorer -> Right Click -> Add New Item)
7. Now above tutorials is of how to start … for Gridview tutorial please DOWNLOAD (because I am not able to put all the code here)